Do not usually post food related stuff….
Oven stewed/baked falukorv with light “zing”
Explanations of “Falukorv” and “Ajvar”, see links below.
Perfect to make in smaller pans or one-time use almuninum thingies such as I used.
You need (in those amounts you feel is appr. for the time being):
Coarsely diced “Falukorv”
Light/medium cream, 10-20% fat
Sundried tomatoes in oil
- Depending on how much you will make dice a couple of tomatoes quite fine and put in a deep pan of the appr. size
- Put as much Ajvar as you think is good and then pour cream over. About two finger up from the bottom of the pan is good.
- Mix it up with a fork or spoon
- Add your diced sausage and blend
- Put some cheese over it all (can be excluded).
- Stew/bake in oven at about 200 degr. C. for about 20 min or you got a nice golden colour on top.
You can exchange the sausage other kinds of smoked or precooked sausage, smoked ham or turkey or pre-cooked chicken or meat of your choice.
If you do go for meat/chicken do not forget to season the meat with salt and pepper or it all will taste a bit bland.
Serve with a mixed sallad, I used some of the oil from the tomato jar as dressing for good taste. Also works with mashed potatoes or pasta of choice.